I'm a dork...

I wrote a reply to my ex.
I did it in bullet points.
Yep,
since he is brain injured  I always did this thing where I try to make my comms readable for him or to be read to him since his family often writes his texts and emails.

Even when I'm finally fed up with taking the high road and fire off the inevitable "I've had a ration of your BS this last year, leave. me. alone" email,

Leave it to me to organize it by number with boldfaced keywords.

*blink blink*

We have had this ridiculously acrimonious divorce.
Cop cars are kicked and pummeled.
Drivebys ensue.
Home gets raided by inlaws.
Money is stolen.
Accusations involving mental health ,
sexual appetites
general levels of integrity and character,
all get hurled like wads of soggy toilet paper

And I'm still putting his email in bullet points for readability.

Laughing...

OMIGOSH..

I'm a dork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insides and outsides

Upside Downside